I am both otherkin and writer. I have been aware of my personal differences for many decades and struggled with my own changes during a time when spirituality was centered around the community church. I currently live in the french part of Canada doing piece work and holding contract based positions. My research and interaction with otherkin communities has been leading to the eventual publication of a book focusing on otherkin.
I have joined this and other communities in order to research and collect information for this book as well as for my own natural curiousity. I do tend to lurk and read more than get involved in discussion.
I would like to ask a few basic questions. Feel free to answer here or to email me directly at email@example.com
Note that by answering you are giving permission to use your response in publication.
Thank you for your assistance and participation.
1. What is your name [optional]
2. What part of the world do you live in [optional]
3. What type of otherkin do you identify as?
4. What is the basis of that identity? Where did it come from or what supports it? Feel free to be as lengthy or concise as you wish.
5. What would you like to see in a book about/for otherkin?
Any suggestions or feedback are always welcome. I can be reached at the above email or through this livejournal. Thank you very much for your response.
(This is very crossposted if you see it several times)